Sunday, February 14, 2010

The first blog. WOW

So this is my first blog on my own page. WOW. This is pretty cool.

As you can see my name is Sarah Davies and I am 7 weeks pregnant. For most people this would be a really exciting time but for me it is filled with terror and anxiety as well as excitement.

In my last pregnancy I got HELLP which is a form of toxemia that is not that nice, and means that if something is not done fast then it can be fatal. So my baby was born at 32 weeks. What followed was 29 grueling days in a neonatal unit, 2 weeks of screaming from a child that was in pain that was not helped until we figured out that she had inguinal hernias and had surgery, followed by months of hourly feeds, endless crying (from parents and child) an international move, endless sleepless nights and a baby that would not move from being on us.

And all this happened 3 days after we got married!!!

Luckily this is all that happened. I know that a lot of people get a lot worse.

So come with me as I experience a new pregnancy... one that will hopefully go full term.

No comments:

Post a Comment