Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kind of over it now

I am buggered. It has been going on for a couple of days now and I am kind of over it. It is really hard being a parent and wife when you always feel completely wiped out. I am not sure why I am so buggered and I am sure that it is just the baby having a growth spurt.... but is it??
I hate that I have to think this and I think that this was the level of tiredness that I had with Molly. How the hell did we manage to do all the stuff that we did when I was feeling so tired. What on earth were we thinking!!!
I was looking at the blog spot of another woman that had hellp who is pregnant with her second child and she is at 35 weeks (WICKED) and she said that when she got to 35 weeks she felt like she could exhale. I think that this is such a great way of describing how I feel about this pregnancy. I feel like I have got my breath held and will let it go when the baby is born. I try and not to over think things and let things be as they may.... but it is hard, especially when I am so buggered. Wicks are slightly shorter and understanding takes a little longer. 
John is studying which is actually pretty hard work. He is totally amazing for support but at the moment the thing that is on the back burner is "our" time. He comes home from work, hangs with Molly and gets her ready for bed and then hits the books. Poor bugger I am not sure how he is doing it. Hopefully when he has his test in a couple of weeks things will get slightly less stressed until the baby comes. 
Both mother in laws are coming over for stints. We brought the bed for them yesterday which is good. At least they will be comfortable. I am slightly nervous about them coming. My original idea when we were planning to get pregnant was that we had no one over so that my stress levels would not go up. I know that having an extra pair of hands will be ace, but there is a small part of me that is worried about the adjustment. It is just having another adult in the house and trying not to be grumpy all the time (which is what I am at the moment). I am sure that it will be fine. I am really grateful that they can come over. And at least I will be able to have lots of afternoon sleeps and sleep ins. HHHHMMMM sleep ins. At the moment even they are not cutting it in reducing my fatigue level!!!
Anyway better go. Molly is asleep and I might go and put my head on the pillow. I am sure that this will be like an alarm clock for her.
23 weeks tomorrow. Almost viable.
Thinking of all the neonate parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment